Skip to main content

Miss Bennet and Mr Bingley by Fenella J Miller

Fellow Historical Romance author Fenella J Miller has a new book out which I'm sure will interest all fans of Jane Austen re-tellings and sequels.
Fenella also writes historical fiction in other time periods and has written novels based in the Victorian age and World War Two, as well as the Regency period. You can find out more by taking a look at Fenella's official website. I've invited Fenella along to tell us all about her new book, Miss Bennet and Mr Bingley, inspired by Jane Austen's Pride and Prejudice. I'm looking forward to reading it very much! Welcome to the blog, Fenella!

At last my novel Miss Bennet & Mr Bingley is published. This book gives an insight into both Jane and Bingley's feelings and takes the reader to London and Pemberley to share what they did whilst apart for that difficult year. It's Pride & Prejudice from a different perspective plus many new scenes. I decided to write about Jane and Charles because I've not found anything  written from this angle. I've always wanted to know what the two of them did whilst apart - after all Jane was in London for several months. She and Charles are depicted in Pride & Prejudice as sweet tempered and easily influenced by friends and family. I think I've shown that both Jane and Charles can be decidedly forthright when the occasion demands.
I hope you enjoy reading it as much as I did writing it.

Amanda Grange, best selling author of Mr Darcy's Diary has said this about Miss Bennet & Mr Bingley.
''Jane Bennet is in the spotlight in Fenella J Miller's delightful novel.  We see Jane's growing love for Bingley as well as her view of Elizabeth and Darcy's unfolding relationship, and we find out what happened to her in London when she thought all was lost.  Humorous, engaging and true to Jane Austen's world, this is a charming read for Austen fans."
This book is available at Lulu.com both as a download and trade paperback. It will be on general release through the normal distribution channels in a few weeks. I shall let you know when you can buy it through Amazon or order it at your local bookstore.

Fenella J Miller