Skip to main content

Lydia Bennet's Story - a new publication!

I am absolutely thrilled to announce that Sourcebooks, the US publishers, are publishing Lydia Bennet's Story in the States in October. My book will be available in bookshops as well as online, so it goes without saying that I am very excited! I wish to thank everyone who has bought my book so far and for all the support you have given me, you've really helped to make my dreams come true!
I am also very lucky because I have had the fantastic advice of two fabulous writers who have been an inspiration and instrumental in my book realising publication. Diana Birchall and Amanda Grange are selfless in their efforts to help new writers and I am indebted to them for their guidance and expertise, which they gave with such generosity. Diana Birchall's book, Mrs Darcy's Dilemma, is about to hit the shelves again in the US in a new publication, (more details next week) and Amanda Grange's latest book, Edmund Bertram's Diary, is currently available on Amazon. If you enjoy reading books inspired by Jane Austen, don't miss these!
Last, but certainly not least, the current edition of my book would not have appeared without the incredible talents of my wonderful husband and I want to thank my children, family and friends, who have put up with many hours of listening to me reading large chunks of my book to them!

Jane Odiwe